Sunday, February 7, 2016

Lawn Care Leads

I have had a lot of customers asking me about sites on Google that suggest you click here to get quotes from the top five or ten lawn care companies in your area. Most of the time these are companies that get your information and will sell it to whomever buys it first.  You usually end up receiving calls, emails, and/or quotes from companies that are indeed not the top ten, do not have a license, nor insurance for that matter. Some of these companies might not even be in business the following year or even the next month.  I have always thought this was a misleading way to earn your business. Sometimes you the customer may not even realize it.  I am new to blogging and wanted to start here.  I would appreciate any feedback on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment